NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Punjab (NHM Punjab) is looking to the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO), Medical Officers (MO), Pharmacist, and Clinic Assistant. Qualified and intrigued competitors can apply online prior to the keep going date on bfuhs.ac.in.
Candidates can apply for NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Notification on the off chance that they qualified. NHM informationn given in this article like the National Health Mission Recruitment 2022 Notification, NHM Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, NHM Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, and considerably more. We encouraged wannabes to keep away from different hotspots for data with respect to the impending Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and allude to Highonstudy.com or the authority site https://nhm.punjab.gov.in.
NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of Organization||National Health Mission|
|Posts Name||CHO, MO, Pharmacist, Clinical Asstt|
|Starting date of online application||12 July 2022|
|Last date of online application||25 July 2022|
|NHM Official Site||https://nhm.punjab.gov.in|
www.nhm.gov.in recruitment 2022 Vacancy
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||350|
|Medical Officer (MO)||231|
NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
1. Community Health Officer (CHO)
- B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with coordinated Bridge Program of Certificate in Community Health course in educational plan from a perceived Institute/University.
- Register with Punjab Nursing Registration Council or on the other hand B.Sc in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a perceived Institute/University with a half-year course of Certificate in Community Health from a perceived Institute/University.
- Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council. or on the other hand Ayurvedic Practitioner (BAMS) from a perceived University or Statutory State Board and Register on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda with a half-year course of Certificate in Community Health from a perceived Institute/University or on the other hand B.Sc in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a perceived Institute/University.
- Register with Punjab Nursing Registration Council. Or then again Ayurvedic Practitioner (BAMS) from perceived University or Statutory State Board and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda.
Diploma in Pharmacy from the perceived organization. · Should be enlisted as a Pharmacist with the Punjab Pharmacy Council. · Candidates ought to have passed the subject of Punjabi up to the Matric standard.
3. Clinical Assistant
Should have finished the Matriculation Examination/10+2 exam with science or its comparable from a perceived college or establishment; Should have confirmation in Multi-Purpose Health specialist Female from a perceived college or foundation; · Should be enrolled as Multipurpose Health Worker Female with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council; and Candidates ought to have passed subject of Punjabi up to Matric standard.
4. Medical Officers (MO)
MBBS from a perceived University or Institution perceived by the Medical Council of India. · Candidates ought to have enrolled with Punjab Medical Council/Medical Council of India. · Candidates ought to have passed the subject of Punjabi up to the Matric standard.
- Age Limitation as on 01 January 2022
- Minimum age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit: 37 Years
|General / UR||₹ 1180|
|Scheduled Castes||₹ 590|
|SL No||Post Name||Starting Date of Application||Last Date of Application||Exam Date|
|1||Community Health Officer (CHO)||12 July 2022||12 July 2022||07 August 2022|
|2||Medical Officer||11 July 2022||20 July 2022||26th July 2022|
|3||Pharmacist||11 July 2022||20 July 2022||24th July 2022|
|4||Clinic Assistant||11 July 2022||20 July 2022||31st July 2022|
How to Apply for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 ?
As usual, this time additionally NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 has welcomed online applications from candidates. candidates can check the below steps toward their NHM Recruitment 2022 structure. The least demanding method for applying for an online structure is referenced underneath. Competitors can simply follow these means for effective NHM application on the web.
Step 1: In the first place, Read the entire NHM Notification Carefully!
Step 2: It will redirect to the link of NHM that is – https://nhm.punjab.gov.in
Step 3: Click on the Career/Recruitment button.
Step 4: Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your most memorable endeavor for NHM Vacancy)
Step 5: In that clear NHM work structure hopeful should fill detail matched to their unique records.
Step 6: Transfer identification size Photograph, Signature.
Step 7: Pay the authority Fee charges if pertinent.
Step 8: That is It, Take a printed version of the filled form.
|NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 Notification||MO | Clinical Asstt | CHO|
|MO / Pharmacist / Clinical Asstt Apply Direct Link||Click here to Apply|
|NHM CHO Apply Online Link||Click here (to be soon)|
|Our Official Website||Click here|